EXPLORE GOLD BEACH
Searching for a vacation spot with world class salmon fishing, old growth forest trails, and secluded beaches? Discover Gold Beach on the Wild Rivers Coast. You’ll find new adventures in a landscape that ignites your imagination.
Imagine the possibilities
Leave the mundane and the familiar. Grab your camera and backpack into exciting and remote landscapes. Whether you choose the windswept ocean, the wild and racing Rogue River, or the solitude of an old growth forest, Gold Beach awaits.
Discover the excitement of hooking a salmon, ling cod or tuna. Take a jet boat tour on the wild and pristine Rogue River. Try river rafting. Watch world class windsurfing at one of the most beautiful coastlines you’ll ever see. Escape and walk our miles of solitary, secluded beaches. Hike our windswept headlands and forests. It’s all here.
So, whatever your wild side wants. Whatever your heart longs for, Gold Beach awaits your discovery. Leave the mundane, the malls, and the traffic all behind! Finally, It’s time to make Gold Beach on the Wild Rivers Coast your retreat from the world.
Visit Gold Beach
“I love Gold Beach! I can’t think of another place where you can stand in one spot and see the ocean, the mountains, the forest and one of the last remaining wild and scenic rivers. What an unusual combination of breathtaking and peaceful!”
“We are the Oregon Coast as it’s meant to be, wild and natural.”
Gold Beach is a unique Oregon Coast town:
- Endless, uncrowded beaches
- Spectacular coastal views over rocky headlands
- Fabulous hiking in the wild Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest
- Tidepooling, crabbing and clamming
- Sports fishing on the mighty Rogue River or bottom fishing in the Pacific Ocean
- Fine dining or simple family fare
- The largest Myrtlewood tree in Oregon
- Wildlife: elk, seals, osprey, eagles, otters, sea lions, bears and more
- Hiking: easy river or beach hikes, hard-core wilderness or rugged coastal hikes
- Finally, discover nature’s wild side in Gold Beach and be as wild as you want to be