EXPLORE GOLD BEACH
Does your wild side crave the excitement of salmon fishing, rafting, taking a jet boat tour on the mighty Rogue River, or the adrenaline rush of windsurfing one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world? Maybe your wild side wants to escape and walk our miles of uninterrupted, secluded beaches or hike our windswept headlands. Your wild side could be satiated by watching our amazing animals — on land and sea — or even capturing our gorgeous scenery in a photograph or painting. It’s all here. Whatever your wild side wants, Gold Beach is your destination.
Check out our Events Calendar for all up coming events!
Please come visit!
“We are the Oregon Coast as it’s meant to be: Wild and Natural.”
You’ll discover that Gold Beach is unlike any other Oregon coast town. We have:
- Endless, uncrowded beaches
- Spectacular coastal vistas overlooking rocky headlands
- Fabulous hiking in the wild Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest
- Tidepooling, crabbing, and clamming
- Sport fishing on the mighty Rogue River or bottom fishing in the windswept Pacific Ocean
- World class dining or simple family fare
- Heritage sights such as the Cape Blanco lookout
- The largest Myrtlewood tree in Oregon
- Wildlife: elk, deer, bear, osprey, eagles, otters, and more…
- Hiking any way you want it: easy river or beach hikes, or hard core river wilderness and rugged coastal hikes
- Serenity in the forest, on the river or beach, or on top of a breath-taking mountain…
Gold Beach offers this and so much more. So come to Gold Beach. Discover Nature’s Wild Side and be as WILD as you wanna be.