EXPLORE GOLD BEACH
Searching for the perfect get-away destination? Do you long to hike in untouched old growth forests or walk for miles on secluded beaches? Are you searching for a vacation spot with world-class salmon fishing, challenging mountain hiking and windsurfing? You’ll find it all in the beautiful coastal town of Gold Beach, Oregon.
Imagine the possibilities
Located on scenic Highway 101, Gold beach is tucked in between the Pacific Ocean, the Rogue River, and the Siskiyou Mountains. It’s the perfect blend of solitude and adventure. Leave the ordinary and the familiar. Grab your camera, your backpack, your fishing pole and explore our stunning and remote landscapes. Whether you choose the windswept ocean, the wild and racing Rogue River or the magic of a temperate rain forest, Gold Beach awaits.
Discover the thrill of hooking a salmon, a ling cod or a giant tuna. Take a jet boat tour on the wild and pristine Rogue River. Located on scenic highway 101, Gold beach is tucked in between the Pacific Ocean, the Rogue River, and the Siskiyou Mountains. There’s natural beauty everywhere.
Whatever your wild side wants; whatever your heart longs for: Gold Beach, Oregon awaits your discovery. Leave the mundane, the malls, and the traffic all behind! It’s time to make Gold Beach, on the Wild Rivers Coast, your retreat from the world.
Visit Gold Beach
“I love Gold Beach! I can’t think of another place where you can stand in one spot and see the ocean, the mountains, the forest and one of the last remaining wild and scenic rivers. What an unusual combination of breathtaking and peaceful!”
“We are the Oregon Coast as it’s meant to be, wild and natural.”
Gold Beach is a unique Oregon Coast town:
- Endless, uncrowded beaches
- Spectacular coastal views over rocky headlands
- Fabulous hiking in the wild Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest
- Tidepooling, crabbing and clamming
- Sports fishing on the mighty Rogue River or bottom fishing in the Pacific Ocean
- Fine dining or simple family fare
- The largest Myrtlewood tree in Oregon
- Wildlife: elk, seals, osprey, eagles, otters, sea lions, bears and more
- Hiking: easy river or beach hikes, hard-core wilderness or rugged coastal hikes
- Finally, discover nature’s wild side in Gold Beach and be as wild as you want to be